With a strong speaker line-up consisting of well known experts from the Sencha- and the web development community, we offer you partnership options for the Sencha Community Days 2020, a four days conference targeted at european and international web developers and decision-makers alike.
We provide the opportunity for companies and organisations to be involved and reach an audience of programmers, project leaders, CEOs and CTOs at our Sencha Community Days. From distributing flyers to our conference attendees, placing logos and links on our web page and having a conference booth during the event, we have every sponsorship opportunity available to suit your needs.
- The Sencha Community Days (SCD) is the main European developer conference for Sencha ExtJS
- In 2020 we will be hosting the conference for the second time. The first edition took place from the 9th to 11th of April, 2019. https://2019.sencha-community-days.de shows an archived version of the conference’s webpage.
- In April 2019, 120 experts from all over the world joined the conference (outsold). 95% of the participants of a post-conference-survey gave us a positive feedback for the conference. We’ll be happily forwarding the detailed feedback to interested sponsors.
- The SCD takes place in Karlsruhe, Germany. Karlsruhe can easily be reached by train, car or plane (closest airports are in Frankfurt and Stuttgart)
- The main conference will take place from the 12th to 13th of May 2020.
- The Call for Papers is currently open and we plan to fill two parallel tracks of workshops and sessions.
- Exclusive training classes and workshops will be offered on May 11th and May 14th 2020.
- Community events which will take place around the conference:
- Main community event in the evening of May 12th
- Welcome Beer Party in the evening of May 11th
- Our conference website https://sencha-community-days.de gets constantly updated with information regarding the conference schedule as well as speaker interviews and information about our sponsors. We are using Slack (https://senchacommunitydays.slack.com), Twitter (https://twitter.com/SenchaComDays) and Facebook (https://facebook.com/SenchaCommunityDays) as our main social network channels.
Get in Contact
For more information about our partner program for the Sencha Community Days 2020, please contact us using our contact form or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.